Wondering how moving into a coworking space can help you and your business grow? Whether you work from home or at a coffee shop, moving into a coworking community can be one of the easiest ways to elevate your business. Launch Terre Haute is filled with like-minded people who all have the same goal: turning their ideas into a successful reality. When you surround yourself with people who have the same aspirations and drive as you do, you will see firsthand why Launch can be a stepping stone in your success. But first, let us tell you six ways joining Launch is beneficial to your business and your career. These apply whether you’re a remote working, company of one or small business that isn’t quite ready for your own office space.
- Networking, Networking, Networking. Should we say it again? Coworking allows you the opportunity to collaborate with a range of remarkable people. Get to know your coworking community and see who you can connect with to benefit your business and theirs. We have a diverse membership base, so you’re likely to find who you need and then some. If you’re a freelance writer, build relationships with people who work in graphic design and website updates. Who knows, these relationships could turn into lifelong friends. Two benefits for the price of one!
- One Word – Events. Our calendar is filled with monthly events that cover important topics in today’s world. Learn about the Internet of Things (IoT), how to create your own podcast, the benefits of visual notetaking, how to deal with self-sabotage, how to get your business off the ground, and so much more. Plus, mingle with members and sponsors to stay up-to-date in the Launch community. Every event is designed to educate you, lead you to success faster, and meet others who can help you along the way.
- Flexibility. Joining a coworking space gives you free range to work how you want, when you want. No more worrying about the internet connection, if there’s a table available, or if the coffee shop is open late enough for you, and the list keeps going! You have the option to purchase a yearlong membership or do affordable monthly payments, whatever works best for you.
- Separating Work from Home. Working from home has its pros and cons. Some entrepreneurs don’t have a problem spending majority of their time working on their couch or in a home office, but many people struggle to do it that way. There are many distractions at home – your TV, beloved pets, comfy bed, the snack cabinet. Leaving your house and making that separation can help you get tasks done quicker, give you more accountability, and keep you from being cooped up in your house all day every day.
- Bonus Amenities. As a member of most coworking spaces, including Launch, you receive unlimited access to the given amenities. Use the microwave, store your lunch in the fridge, get some coffee, turn some music on, use the workout desk machines, use the printer, different seating options, and even your own mailbox. Not to mention unlimited WIFI, free convenient street parking and of course, collaborating with other like-minded members.
- Help is a Member Away. Computer running slow? Not sure what social media programs to use? Not the greatest graphic designer? Ask a member. There’s never a day where we don’t have a tribe of members hanging out who are willing to help give you some advice. Members are always working together, helping each other grow, and sharing resources, just to name a few. Who knows, you may even come up with ideas to trade skills to help others, too.
We believe that coworking is a great way to network with people who are willing to help you succeed in your greatest endeavors. Our monthly events will broaden your horizons, spur innovative thinking and introduce you to new ideas and tools. You can work comfortably at your own pace and you have open access to many opportunities that will increase your company’s effectiveness.
If you want to learn about even more ways Launch Terre Haute can help you with a work space, connections or other resources contact us today! You’re always welcome to try our space with a free day pass and see if membership is right for you. We can’t wait to hear from you. Give us a call at (812) 244-2762 or contact us today.